Tuesday, March 13, 2007

In Print & on the Airwaves



An interview I did with Bad at Sports is featured in their latest episode. We recorded it last October, so the Armory Show I refer to was the 2006 one, and I had yet to begin my relationship with TimeOut Chicago. Which has been one of the best experiences I have had working with a publication.

Speaking of which, the latest TimeOut has a feature on the Francis Bacon show at the Milwaukee Art Museum by Ruth Lopez. And my review of Oli Watt and Andrew Winship at Roots and Culture.

> Bad at S
> Francis B
> Roots and C


> Direct Link to the BAS MP3 (interview appears in second half)

2 comments:

Mark Staff Brandl said...

Good interview. I like the clearer, non-blue site design too.

santha said...

Official Burt Young Website Launch!

The official website of Burt Young has been launched. Burt Young, the Academy Award nominated actor and maverick artist, has launched a wonderful display of paintings. The website is a literal library describing milestones, film and art. He can be browsed at: http://burtyoungartandfilm.com/