Wednesday, November 16, 2005
TOP TEN: artLedge (No.10)
10) Report your results.
9) Recognize and thank both donors and campaign volunteers for participating in the campaign.
8) Implement your campaign plan by ensuring that each employee has an opportunity to participate.
7) Promote your campaign and educate employees, results, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
6) Train the campaign team.
5) Determine appropriate campaign strategies and set campaign goals.
4) Meet with representatives from the other participating nonprofit organizations.
3) Recruit your campaign team.
2) Analyze last year's campaign.
1) Meet with your chief executive officer and get his/her commitment to support the campaign and to become actively involved with the program.
Top tens selected from the worldinterwidenetweb.