Friday, November 18, 2005

TOP TEN: artLedge (No.8)

artLedge’s Top Ten Top Ten Lists List

Navigation: 10 9 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

# 8 Late Show with David Letterman Top Ten 5/27/04

Diablo at gas station



Top Ten Things You Don't Want To Hear At A Gas Station

10) "You're filled up. That'll be 600 bucks"

9) "Maybe it's the gas fumes talking, but you're kinda hot"

8) "I forgot if this is premium or regular" (drinks) "Regular"

7) "For an extra ten bucks, I'll pump your gas without pants"

6) "Hope you don't mind - - I just put an Al-Qaeda bumper sticker on your car"

5) "Take me to Mexico and don't ask any questions"

4) "We were out of gas so I filled you up with coffee"

3) "You know, you got a bike messenger wedged in your front grill"

2) "Good luck figuring out what I did to your engine"

1) "I checked your fluids. Now you check mine"

Top tens selected from the worldinterwidenetweb.

No comments: